Opportunities to make a difference
Investing in the preservation of the Virgin Islands’ natural resources benefits us all. We could not accomplish our goals without the generous support, involvement and enthusiasm of our committed supporters
We work together with our partners to reach mutually beneficial objectives. Each partnership is unique and we work to provide comprehensive opportunities that enhance your brand, engage employees, and directly impact communities where we live and work.
- Receive a quarterly e-newsletter and updates on VICS important work
- Recognition on social media for sponsorship
One acknowledgement on Social Media
One acknowledgement on Social Media and listed on the sponsorship page for one year.
Two acknowledgement on Social Media and listed on the sponsorship page for one year with link to your website home page.
Inclusion in VICS Annual Report, company logo linked to home page on VICS website Sponsor page and two acknowledgements on Social Media – 1 year
Inclusion in VICS Annual Report, company logo linked to home page on VICS website Sponsor page and quarterly acknowledgement on Social Media – 1 year
Inclusion in VICS Annual Report, company logo linked to home page on VICS website Sponsor page and quarterly acknowledgement on Social Media, Your logo or name listed in promotional materials, advertising and marketing including on signage at VICS events
VICS Legacy Circle – Any estate gift
Benefits: VICS will honor every planned gift donor with membership in the Legacy Society. Legacy member’s long-term commitment provides us the ability to plan, implement, and respond to the changing needs of our environment.
As a member, you will enjoy:
- The satisfaction of making a gift that will ensure ongoing conservation work to sustain future generations.
- All the benefits of the Advocate
- The opportunity, if you agree, for your gift to be publicly recognized.
The option, if you prefer, to give anonymously.
- Certificate of Membership is given to those supporters who have remembered VICS in their will or estate plan.
VICS Guardians – Recurring donors
Ongoing contributions allow us to concentrate on science, monitoring, and education instead of fundraising, everybody wins and our work is more efficient. A special thanks to our monthly donors for making a difference every day in the work we do. If you would like to give monthly, please check the box on our donation form.
WIN-WIN – Sponsors who offer discounts on services to our VICS membership will receive highly favorable publicity on social media and website, driving new potential customers and promoting goodwill throughout our community.
Program / Special event Sponsorship: Be a part of our programs or sponsorship- give a gift today to sponsor a specific project, program or event.
GREEN PARTNERS BONUS – Sponsors engaged in green technology or other environmental conservation related work are eligible to be listed in the Environmental Directory on the new VICS website.
Why Environmental Issues
There are many good reasons to focus your charitable and volunteer efforts on environmental issues:
- Forward thinking. The Virgin Islands Conservation Society is adept at pioneering new technologies and solutions.
- Responsive. The Virgin Islands Conservation Society has been quick to respond to challenges posed by a changing environment, particularly when they impact human life.
- Donor driven. Governments around the world tend to prioritize environmental issues lower than other issues and their funding allocations reflect this. The Virgin Islands Conservation Society needs public support to make a difference.
4. Expertise and experience. The Virgin Islands Conservation Society is at the forefront of limiting damage to resources and climate for future generations. VICS focuses on current environmental issues, research, campaigning and lobbying, participating in policy development, educating the public, and working towards change.
Even if your financial means are limited, you can still help the Virgin Islands Conservation Society by giving time or goods as requested.To find out more about Corporate Sponsorships call Valerie Peters at (340) 344 8446 or email firstname.lastname@example.org As we grow so will your benefits to your sponsorship.